Monday, June 13, 2011

Good-bye Beijing!

Greetings from Beijing Capital Airport!

Yes, the time has come for me to bid Beijing good-bye and head back to the United States. Roughly nine or so months ago, I came to China with with just my luggage, curiosity and no idea of what to expect of my time here. While there were times it seemed like today couldn't come fast enough, my time here has indeed flown by very quickly. From the good, to the bad, to the downright perplexing, Beijing has provided with a plethora of experiences and it's been an unforgettable ride that I don't regret at all.

For my beloved (albeit few) loyal blog followers, don't you fret. This is not the end of the blog (yet), I still have several posts I want to write and many pictures to post. It's just that now I will be blogging form the US and will no longer have to fight the Great Firewall on a daily basis.

Take care!

And for those of you reading this back in the San Francisco Bay Area, see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment