Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blogging Hiatus

As my last two posts (read them here and here) indicate, recently there have been a rash of Internet 'problems' plaguing Mainland Chinese netizens. This combined with the fact that finals are quickly approaching again, and that I'll be leaving China in less than a month, means this blog will most likely be on hiatus until I return to the United States.

I know you're all very sad to read that last statement, but don't fret, I will continue to write posts and post them when I can. It's just that recently this has proven to be more and more of challenge with the Internet behaving the way it is.

Also, I have a lot of photos I want to share with you, but considering most days I'm just happy to be able to access my e-mail account, those will definitely have to wait until I return to the US & American high-speed Internet.

So while I'm taking a break now, stay tuned for lots more to come later.

Also, here are three more stories on China's Internet crackdown. Even if you're not that interested in the subject of Internet censorship in China, you should read them for a good laugh at the irony of the situation:

No comments:

Post a Comment