Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Water, water everywhere...

Prior to arriving in Beijing, my parents and I took a whirlwind tour of Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Nanjing (among other places). Aside from Shanghai and Nanjing, this part of China is particularly famous for its lakes, rivers and gardens. I haven't had a chance to really sit down yet and go through my photos from the trip, but here are some unedited, teaser photos below. Hopefully I'll get a chance later (maybe this weekend) to do some editing blogging about the trip. Until then, enjoy!

 The Bund, facing Pudong, Shanghai
The Humble Administrator's Garden, Suzhou

The Grand Canal, Suzhou

Tea gardens outside of Hangzhou

Nanjing Road, Nanjing

View from the Giant Buddha at Lingshan Temple, outside of Wuxi

3 comments:

  1. Ang! Those pictures are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to continue reading (and seeing, keep those pics coming) about all your amazing adventures!
    Miss you but so excited for you!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures ARE great! If I were more cynical, I'd think that you had stolen these and posed them as your own.

    However, I know you're quite trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete